Stompbox Blog: Mill Hill Landmine

Stompbox Blog

Welcome to the guitar effects virtual museum. I have been collecting stompboxes for the past few years and wanted to share some thoughts. I will continually add more pics and opinions. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mill Hill Landmine

Ok, sure it has war overtones... but is aggression such a bad thing when it comes to distortion? I don't think many of these were produced but I had to step on something that looked like a land-mine. It is one of the most unique housings(maybe the tallest) of any effects I own. It has a unique open-bottom enclosure that shows it's simplistic engineering too. With just 2 large knobs on the side it's a short-lived unique piece of pedal history. For more info see http://www.musictoyz.com/guitar/pedals/millhill.php

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Premier Guitar